PRINCETON, W.Va. — Mercer County Commissioner Greg Puckett is now a member of the National Association of Counties (NACo) Board of Directors, and he was surprised who attended the first virtual meeting of the board that he participated in.
Few things are more unsettling than opening a utility bill and discovering that it is much higher than you anticipated. Unfortunately, such surprises often occur right after the heating season begins. There is a cold snap, so you turn the thermostat up. The next thing you know, your heati…
CHARLESTON — Hunger stalks tens of thousands of people, young and old, in West Virginia.
FAIRMONT, W.Va. — West Virginia has received its 2020 report card on the state of its infrastructure, scoring straight ‘Ds’ in the five categories of bridges, dams, drinking water, roads and wastewater.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced Wednesday that free in-home COVID-19 testing is now available for all West Virginians.
If freedom is important to you and your family, then these are the best of times, at least as far as making money is concerned. Thanks to the new gig economy, you can do something you love, work the hours you want and be your own boss, all from the comfort of your own home. Plus, that frees …
Letters to the Editor
Since the latest Election series article went a little over on the verbiage, we will try our best to keep this one a little shorter. With that, let's go a little deeper down the rabbit hole.
No introduction needed for those who have read the Military Intelligence and Election series articles. With that being said let's get right to it.
It seems all hope is lost on the surface, but things behind the scenes are increasing at Warp-Speed with recent incidents in Myanmar/Burma seemingly just a momentary blip. But this little blip so to speak, sets the stage for what is about to happen right here at home. Let's get into it shall we?
- Flu shots for two: Protect yourself during pregnancy and your baby after birth
- 5 simple ways to make a difference this holiday
- 6 steps to a truly outstanding get-together
- Volvo and Polestar Launch Range Assistant App
- 5 consejos para facilitar las compras de fin de año
- American Pistachio Growers Sets 2021 Harvest Tour and Live Cook-Along With Chef Daniel Boulud
- Ask a dietitian: Should I use sugar substitutes?
- Getting the Waste Out of Beauty Salons and Spas
- Upgrading your bath? 6 reasons to go tankless for heated water
- It's Time to Resume Routine Care: Chronic Diseases Like Osteoporosis Haven’t Stopped During the Pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Communion Prayer
- Communion Prayer
- West Virginia County Commissioner speaks with president-elect at NACo board meeting
- Utility Budget Billing Makes Life Easier For Many West Virginians
- West Virginia food banks struggle to meet soaring demand
- Mountain State earns “Ds” when it comes to bridges, dams, drinking water, roads and wastewater
- Free in-home COVID-19 testing now available for all West Virginians
- Pigskin Prognostication 2020 Chapter 6
The former lead singer of the Christian Band "Newsboys" will speak at a Community Thanksgiving Event on Sunday, November 22nd at 6 p.m. John James, former lead singer of "Newsboys" will speak at the service, which will be held at the Immanuel Baptist Church Ministry Center. The event will be…
CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The higher elevations of West Virginia are starting to show the first signs of fall color, just in time for the West Virginia Tourism Office to release its annual autumn forecast to help travelers enjoy peak leaf season.
Recapping last week's selections, our college picks went 5-6 overall. Our overall record in the junior circuit is now 23-19-1 for a 55% winning clip. Still working towards that 60% goal.
Recapping last week's selections, our college preferred picks went 3-2 and honorable mention selections went 2-1. Our overall record is now 18-14-1 for a 56% winning clip. A slight improvement in the overall win % and good enough to make money, but we want to finish on that 60% goal.
Recapping last week's selections, our honorable mention section in the colleges should have been flipped into our preferred picks as we went 4-2. Unfortunately, our preferred picks went 0-4-1. Our Kentucky and WVU picks deserved better fates. Turnovers flipped close games into double digi…
Recapping last weeks selections, unfortunately two of our top three games were Covid-cancelled as we ended up going 1-2 in the colleges. Marshall surprised and put their stamp on claiming a top non-power 5 conference argument and the resulting major bowl game, along with big dollar payday t…
Recapping last weeks results, we were 3-2 in the colleges and pros, along with honorable mention picks going 2-1. This puts us at a solid 6-2 on the year in college preferred picks or 75%. The NFL stands at 3-2, right at our money making and desired goal of 60%. For those who like lots of…