Recapping last weeks selections, unfortunately two of our top three games were Covid-cancelled as we ended up going 1-2 in the colleges. Marshall surprised and put their stamp on claiming a top non-power 5 conference argument and the resulting major bowl game, along with big dollar payday t…
Recapping last weeks results, we were 3-2 in the colleges and pros, along with honorable mention picks going 2-1. This puts us at a solid 6-2 on the year in college preferred picks or 75%. The NFL stands at 3-2, right at our money making and desired goal of 60%. For those who like lots of…
It's that time of year again! After some technical glitches shut us down last year, we are back once again trying to achieve that elusive 60 % winning goal for the year. Week 1 saw a sizzling start out of the gate going 3-0 in the colleges with Army crushing Middle Tennessee as a 3 point f…
Our sports section will be up and running in a few weeks.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Pigskin Prognostication 2020 Chapter 3
- Pigskin Prognostication 2020 Chapter 2
- Pigskin Prognostication 2020 Chapter 1
- Bluefield College Names New Campus Pastor
- U.S. Senators Manchin Gardner’s bill to help Americans with crisis care, suicide prevention during COVID-19 Pandemic, Opioid Epidemic
- West Virginia part of U.S. Census’ new community response initiatives
- U.S. Sen. Manchin hosts virtual meeting with West Virginia leaders
- Getting up and running