Recapping last week's selections, our college picks went 5-6 overall. Our overall record in the junior circuit is now 23-19-1 for a 55% winning clip. Still working towards that 60% goal.
Recapping last week's selections, our college preferred picks went 3-2 and honorable mention selections went 2-1. Our overall record is now 18-14-1 for a 56% winning clip. A slight improvement in the overall win % and good enough to make money, but we want to finish on that 60% goal.
Recapping last week's selections, our honorable mention section in the colleges should have been flipped into our preferred picks as we went 4-2. Unfortunately, our preferred picks went 0-4-1. Our Kentucky and WVU picks deserved better fates. Turnovers flipped close games into double digi…
Recapping last weeks selections, unfortunately two of our top three games were Covid-cancelled as we ended up going 1-2 in the colleges. Marshall surprised and put their stamp on claiming a top non-power 5 conference argument and the resulting major bowl game, along with big dollar payday t…
Recapping last weeks results, we were 3-2 in the colleges and pros, along with honorable mention picks going 2-1. This puts us at a solid 6-2 on the year in college preferred picks or 75%. The NFL stands at 3-2, right at our money making and desired goal of 60%. For those who like lots of…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Communion Prayer
- Communion Prayer
- West Virginia County Commissioner speaks with president-elect at NACo board meeting
- Utility Budget Billing Makes Life Easier For Many West Virginians
- West Virginia food banks struggle to meet soaring demand
- Mountain State earns “Ds” when it comes to bridges, dams, drinking water, roads and wastewater
- Free in-home COVID-19 testing now available for all West Virginians
- Pigskin Prognostication 2020 Chapter 6