Recapping last week's selections, our college picks went 5-6 overall. Our overall record in the junior circuit is now 23-19-1 for a 55% winning clip. Still working towards that 60% goal.
Recapping last week's selections, our college preferred picks went 3-2 and honorable mention selections went 2-1. Our overall record is now 18-14-1 for a 56% winning clip. A slight improvement in the overall win % and good enough to make money, but we want to finish on that 60% goal.
Recapping last week's selections, our honorable mention section in the colleges should have been flipped into our preferred picks as we went 4-2. Unfortunately, our preferred picks went 0-4-1. Our Kentucky and WVU picks deserved better fates. Turnovers flipped close games into double digi…
Recapping last weeks selections, unfortunately two of our top three games were Covid-cancelled as we ended up going 1-2 in the colleges. Marshall surprised and put their stamp on claiming a top non-power 5 conference argument and the resulting major bowl game, along with big dollar payday t…
Recapping last weeks results, we were 3-2 in the colleges and pros, along with honorable mention picks going 2-1. This puts us at a solid 6-2 on the year in college preferred picks or 75%. The NFL stands at 3-2, right at our money making and desired goal of 60%. For those who like lots of…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Communion Prayer
- Communion Prayer
- West Virginia County Commissioner speaks with president-elect at NACo board meeting
- Utility Budget Billing Makes Life Easier For Many West Virginians
- West Virginia food banks struggle to meet soaring demand
- Mountain State earns “Ds” when it comes to bridges, dams, drinking water, roads and wastewater
- Free in-home COVID-19 testing now available for all West Virginians
- Pigskin Prognostication 2020 Chapter 6